SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!







Schoool's out! Finally, today I received my grades for the tests I made last test-week. Almost every grade was good enough. Time to celebrate our freedom and live the summer, (as I already secretly did these past two days) This was the best year so far and as I'm getting very emotional while looking back, I'm also very very curious about the future that's ahead of us...
I was so relieved when I found out that even my Math-test went surprisingly great! (I must admit: I screamed at the top of longs out of the inner depths of my hart when I got my math grade and I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my entire math-class for making them deaf.) 
I even got 10 out of 10 points for my art-class work. I couldn't be more pleased. We decided to celebrate our victory with some cake in the sun in the park.  The only thing that's keeping me a little disappointed is the fact that I can't find a site were I can watch the latest LouisVuitton menswear show (post me a link in the comments, If you've found one!)
Yesterday we went to the beach and we had this great summer vibe. I packed my picknick-basket (which is going to be my No. 1 accessory this summer) and we cycled to the beach. I took some pictures of my bike. I've wanted to show you the vinyl records in my wheels for quite some time now, so here the are in the top picture. I experimented a bit with my camera and I think it's time for a "what to wear to the beach" in a few days so stay tuned.
I can't describe the feeling that is going through me right now. I'm super excited about the things that I've done this year and I'm even more excited about next year and after that...
Just two hours ago, my future appeared to me: I'm going to get my bachelor degree in Fashion and branding at the Amsterdam Fashion Institute, after that, I'll get my master in Paris at the institut de la mode and after that I'll become editor in chief of the new monthly Vogue Homme Internationale...
Or maybe not, who knows what might be ahead of us...
It's nice to dream isn't it?
FOR NOW GO CELEBRATE INTERNATIONAL CAPSLOCK-DAY AND LIVE YOU LIFE THE WAY YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED IT TO BE








Simply Style By Aldo is on: