Just wandering outside










 This is the first outfit-photo-shoot I ever did outside my house. This coat is one of my many outerwear pieces. An outfit can also be an outside-outfit right? So I decided to make today's outfit all about this red coat, but I thought it would be strange to photograph myself wearing a coat inside my house. So obviously I had to go out on the streets to take some pictures. It's quite scary just to go outside with your camera and tripod to take pictures of yourself. As I went to a quiet spot in town I got more and more nervous, but it's not that scary at all. I was kind of afraid that people passing would give me these odd faces, but somehow they didn't mind. They all acted as if I wasn't there. 
Turns out the world doesn't revolve around me after all.

shoes: Manfield
scarf: H&M
coat: Zara
Trousers: Zara







P.S. As you might have noticed, I didn't blog about yesterday's look. 
It was rather simple and I had a lot of stuff to do, hence the lack of my blogging-activities. 
I wore green trousers, my Maison Margiela jacket and a plain white T-shirt.



Simply Style By Aldo is on: